With a rearfoot cushioning system in place, the GEL-Hyper Tri 3 absorbs shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance. The seamless materials in the upper reduce the potential for irritation and blisters, whilst enhancing the overall comfort of the shoe.
The GEL-Hyper Tri 3 has been designed with drainage ports that are integrated into the outsole and allow for faster drying when exiting the water. Finished with a classic triathlon feature, the elastic laces and strategically placed hole in the tongue allow for a speedy, easy on and off, shaving crucial seconds off your time.
Benefiting from a lighter, softer and more flexible rubber, the GEL-Hyper 3 has a DuraSponge outsole which is made with a blown rubber compound that enhances cushioning and durability in the forefoot.Features Include:
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System absorbs shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- Seamless construction reduces chafing and irritation
- DuraSponge® Outsole: A blown AHAR® rubber compound provides enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot
- Perforated Sockliner delivers optimal moisture management and improves breathability
- Guidance Line midsole technology: vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Elastic Laces are a classic triathlon feature that allow you to put the shoe on quickly easily and securely
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.