Updated with a discrete eyelet construction, the FujiAttack 5 provides an adaptive, secure and comfortable fit, whilst the addition of a perforated sockliner enhances comfort further and ensures breathability.
With a Rock Protection Plate, the GEL-FujiAttack 5 effectively shields your feet from debris and provides lightweight protection from uneven and rocky ground.
Weighing in at over an ounce lighter than its predecessor, the GEL-FujiAttack 5 is designed to help you tackle the toughest trails, with its aggressive trail-specific outsole that features reversed lugs for exceptional uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain. Made with a compound that uses more natural rubber, not only does the FujiAttack 5 offer great traction but also a lighter and more responsive ride.Features Include:
- Solyte midsole material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA
- Enhanced cushioning and durability
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System absorbs shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- Trusstic System technology reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- Trail-specific outsole features reversed lugs that provide exceptional uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain
- Rock Protection Plate provides protection against rocky uneven ground
- Discrete Eyelet construction disperse lace tension creating a customised fit and enhanced comfort in the upper
- Perforated sockliner optimises moisture drainage and improves breathability
- Lace Garage technology enables the laces to be tucked in
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.