Inspired by the colours of the rainforest, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Solstice is the supportive shoe that you know and love but in a stylish and summery print. The updated Dynamic Support midsole helps smooth the transition from heel strike through toe-off for a more comfortable ride while a full mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for support and enhances the breathability to keep your feet feeling cool and comfortable.
Finally, featuring a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot, the Structure 20 Solstice offers responsive, low-profile cushioning.Features Include:
- Dynamic Fit technology locks the foot down
- Flymesh provides targeted ventilation and support
- Dynamic Support midsole smoothes out the transition
- Compression-moulded Phylon on the medial side and Cushlon foam on the lateral side are fused together with heat to create a dual-density cushioning system
- Full mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot to enhance breathability and provide a sock-like fit
- Notches on each side of the tongue allow for an easy on/off
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive low-profile cushioning
- Offset: 10mm (22mm heel 12mm forefoot)
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.