Introducing the adidas UltraBOOST X, a shoe that is set to change the way you run for good. Specifically designed for women, it delivers endless energy and a flawless fit for comfort and flexibility.
The adidas UltraBOOST X builds on the innovative Pureboost X, improving the overall comfort, fit, and feel to create the ultimate women’s running shoe.
The most notable addition to the UltraBOOST X is the superior seam-free fit that is achieved through Primeknit: a precisely engineered, adaptive, lightweight knitted textile upper. Primeknit helps reduce irritation whilst moulding to the contours of your foot, delivering a precision fit and a light, breathable second-skin experience.
Primeknit also vastly improves the adaptive, floating arch, working in conjunction with it to hug your foot and adapt to your foot strike. Together they respond to the way your foot moves through the gait cycle for an ultra-supportive and personalised fit.Features Include:
- Boost is adidas most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give the more you get.
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Wool yarn used on upper for warmth.
- Adaptive arch moulds to the shape of your foot as you move for a supportive feel; Midfoot X-frame provides a locked-down fit.
- TORSION SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Dual-density 3D heel counter designed for women's feet helps increase stability around the heel and allows for optimal movement of the Achilles.
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.