The ultra-responsive boost midsole in the adidas Women's UltraBOOST X All Terrain running trainers absorb the force from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a super-charged ride in any weather.
Its adaptive arch hugs your foot, while its water-repellent Primeknit upper, higher collar and breathable mesh lining provide extra coverage and comfort in harsh weather.
An all-terrain, gridlike outsole delivers superior grip, wet or dry.
Please note, due to demand this product is limited to one pair per customer.Features Include:
- Runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Higher collar and winterised features; Water repellent upper
- Adaptive arch moulds to the shape of your foot as you move for a supportive feel; Midfoot X-frame provides a locked-down fit
- Dual-density 3D heel counter designed for women's feet helps increase stability around the heel and allows for optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; All-terrain lug configuration for grip and traction in all conditions
- Weight: 250 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 9.5 mm (heel: 28.2 mm / forefoot: 18.7 mm)
- Women's-specific design and fit
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.