Boost™ features in the midsole for an exceptional, energy-returning ride. The unique cell structure of boost™ allows each capsule to store and then unleash energy, providing durable, adaptable, all-temperature performance. STRETCHWEB adapts to every runner’s foot strike by unleashing the full potential of boost™ and provides a smoother and more flexible ride.
While the TORSION SYSTEM® supports the arch and provides midfoot integrity, the FITFRAME 3D-moulded TPU helps to increase stability around the heel and enables the free motion of the Achilles tendon.
The Ultraboost features a Primeknit construction, which reduces irritation and moulds to the contours of the foot, delivering a precision fit and a secure, locked-in feel. The Continental™ rubber outsole provides superior traction in both wet and dry conditions.Features Include:
- Stack height: 30.5 mm / 20.5 mm (10 mm differential)
- boost™ provides an exceptional energy-return
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic optimising the unique properties of boost™
- adidas Primeknit reduces irritation and provides a comfortable fit
- SOCKFIT upper for a snug supportive fit
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- FITFRAME 3D-moulded TPU
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for grip in wet and dry conditions
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.