The adidas Energy Boost 2 running shoe is a revolutionary innovation, which provides endless energy, first stride to last. Giving the runner 15% more energy return than any other running shoe, the Energy Boost features synthetic overlays, ventilated air mesh upper and a supportive heel counter. The 'ATR' version consists of an outsole adjusted for better grip on trails.
The energy is a neutral running trainer with full-length boost foam and an upper inspired by Tech Fit technology, strategically placed to provide a supporitve upper for the runner. PU welded stripes and a one piece construction provide a seamfree upper and ultimate comfort with a brand new heel counter, which ‘locks’ the heel in place while still allowing some natural vertical movement.Features Include:
- Energy-returning boost™ midsole keeps every step charged with an endless supply of light fast energy; TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- techfit™ technology for lightweight and flexible upper support
- Flexible textile upper with welded synthetic overlays for support and stability
- External heel counter for maximal heel fit and running comfort; miCoach® compatible
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- ATR outsole Adjusted outsole for better grip on trails
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.