These adidas running shoes use the unbeatable energy return of boost™ to keep your run fully charged. Designed with a stretch ripstop upper and climaheat™ insulation, your feet will stay warm and dry. The HEATGUARD collar and ATR outsole help protect feet from cold, wet conditions.
With design inspiration drawn from nature, more specifically from an animal that lives in one of the most hostile regions of the planet, the polar bear, the new Climaheat range locks heat in and lets moisture out, adaptively changing according to the wearer's needs. This is achieved through a combination of innovative technologies:
Hollow fibre technology traps warm air and locks in body heat – replicating the mechanics of polar bear fur. The fabrics are engineered with yarns that are built to have a hollow core, allowing higher amounts of air to be trapped, which provides for greater insulation without adding additional weight.
The fibres along with the unique fabric knit construction provide advanced moisture control, wicking sweat away from the body and transporting to the front of the fabric. The moisture is then spread out to a wider surface area that ensures that the moisture dries quickly through evaporation.
Lastly, the plus weaved material, which utilises special cross-shaped pockets on the inside of the garments, help to create an adaptive microclimate, preventing the soaking of the textile whilst at the same time locking-in body heat for high level of heat retention and added moisture control.Features Include:
- Weight: 274 g (size UK 8.5)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light fast energy
- climaheat™ insulation uses hollow-core fibres inspired by natural fur to trap more heat and keep feet warm
- Stretch ripstop upper for high-level weather protection and adaptive comfort
- HEATGUARD adaptive collar helps keep cold out and heat in
- ATR outsole works like winter tyres for your feet
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.