The Boston 6 is a lightweight shoe that is built for speed. boost™ fuels every stride, working strategically with the lightweight STRETCHWEB outsole for an endless supply of light, fast energy. The engineered mesh upper provides a seamless fit and breathability to keep feet cool and comfortable.Features Include:
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light fast energy
- Engineered mesh upper for a seamless fit and high breathability
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Microfit locks your foot down for a direct fit and fast run
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimise the unique properties of boost™
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- Weight: 244 g (size UK 8.5); Runner type: Neutral; Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.