The adizero Adios Boost 2.0 running shoe features a full boost™ midsole for an energy-filled, yet stable ride from the first step through the last mile. Unlike traditional midsole cushioning, boost™ doesn't pack out over the course of a long run. They also feature a QUICKSTRIKE outsole with durable Continental rubber placed in critical ground contact areas to save on weight. Riding on top of that world class cushioning is a lightweight, durable mesh upper that keeps your feet cool and blister free.Features Include:
- Weight: 192.8 g (size UK 5.5); 27/17 mm stack heights; 10 mm drop; 108/61/80 mm bottom nets (size 55)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light fast energy
- Mesh upper with environmentally responsible solvent-free synthetic Tirrenina suede overlays
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Moulded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort
- QUICKSTRIKE outsole decreases weight and increases flexibility and durability; Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.