The adizero Adios Boost 2.0 running shoe features a full boost™ midsole for an energy-filled, yet stable ride from the first step through the last mile. Unlike traditional midsole cushioning, boost™ doesn't pack out over the course of a long run. They also feature a QUICKSTRIKE outsole with durable Continental rubber placed in critical ground contact areas to save on weight. Riding on top of that world class cushioning is a lightweight, durable mesh upper that keeps your feet cool and blister free.Features Include:
- Weight: 192.8 g (size UK 5.5); 27/17 mm stack heights; 10 mm drop; 108/61/80 mm bottom nets (size 55)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light fast energy
- Mesh upper with environmentally responsible solvent-free synthetic Tirrenina suede overlays
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Moulded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort
- QUICKSTRIKE outsole decreases weight and increases flexibility and durability; Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.