The Primeknit construction reduces irritation and moulds to the contours of your foot, delivering a precision fit and a secure, locked-in feel. Featuring boost™, the adidas Ultraboost ST not only feels supportive and comfortable but works to deliver an exceptional, energy-returning ride. The unique cell structure of boost™ allows each capsule to store and then unleash energy, providing durable, adaptable, all-temperature performance
While the TORSION SYSTEM® supports the arch and provides midfoot integrity, the FITCOUNTER delivers support and stability at the heel and allows for the free motion of the Achilles tendon.
The adidas Ultraboost ST features a Continental™ rubber outsole, which provides durability and a superior grip in both wet and dry conditions.Features Include:
- Weight: 328 g (size UK 8.5)
- Runner type: stable
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 24 mm)
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper
- TORSION® SYSTEM for support and stability
- Comfortable textile lining
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.