adidas Supernova Sequence 6 - Black/Silver/Electricity
The adidas Supernova Sequence 6 is a flexible and dynamic stability shoe to rival any neutral shoe in the adidas range. Through stable geometry and pro-moderator+, adidas has created the lightest stability shoe with the best feel and transition on the market, which has been enhanced with an integrated tongue that wraps the midfoot for a comfortable and supportive sock-like fit.Features Include:
- Formotion unit
- Reduces the rate of pronation at heel strike and adapts to the ground to provide a smooth transition
- Zonemotion outsole
- Intelligent rubber zoning in specific areas on the outsole for ultimate grip
- Continental rubber ™
- Over 30% more grip vs conventional outsoles
- Midfoot Tongue wrap
- The tongue wraps the midfoot for a great arch support and fit
- Reflective stripes tongue heel patch
- Visibility for those dark winter mornings and nights
- Sprintweb upper
- Seamless support only where you need it
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.