Running in a boost™ shoe is a completely different experience – you won’t realise just how big an effect those tiny little foam pellets have until you’ve tried running on them. It’s not just cushioning for comfort: every step you take is charged with light, fast energy. When paired with a Primeknit upper, as in the new PureBoost ZG Prime, you’re looking at an irresistible combination of lightweight performance and natural feel.
Weight: 246 g (size UK 8.5)
Runner type: natural
Stack height: 29 mm / 19 mm (10 mm differential)Features Include:
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light fast energy
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation
- Moulded eyestay as part of dynamic fit system that hugs your foot
- Lightweight cushioning midsole
- Moulded heel cap
- EVA outsole for smooth ride
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.