The innovative Pure Boost returns with this DPR rendition. The shoes continue to utilise the ground-breaking BOOST technology for a truly energy-returning run and exceptional comfort from start to finish.
Meanwhile, with a one-piece engineered circular knit upper the DPR delivers seamless, adaptive comfort as well as lightweight breathability. The Heel Fit Counter System enhances the support, allowing your foot to move effortlessly with the shoe.
Finally, featuring a STRETCHWEB outsole that adapts to your stride for an incredibly smooth run, the DPR is an all-round win for comfort and style.Features Include:
- Runner type: neutral
- boost cushioning - the more energy you give the more you get
- ARAMIS-inspired knit upper with engineered zones for an adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- Suede lining for extra comfort
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Wider platform for natural support during versatile city runs
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Midsole drop: 8mm (heel: 18mm/forefoot 10mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.