These men’s running shoes ensure a smooth, energised ride with adidas’ signature boost cushioning. With impressive shock-absorption and energy-return, the Energy Boost helps propel your forward.
A stretchy, sock-like upper wraps your foot for a seamless, flexible fit that greatly reduces the potential for irritation caused by traditional stitching and seams. The FITCOUNTER heel construction is designed to support a natural stride, while the gridlike pattern of the STRETCHWEB outsole encourages smoother transitions by adapting to the individual way in which you strike the ground.Features Include:
- Runner type: neutral
- boost cushioning - the more energy you give the more you get
- Four-way engineered stretch mesh upper for flexibility and breathability
- techfit upper is engineered for flexible support and a sock-like fit
- TORSION SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- TPU cage integrated into the external heel counter
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit for optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 318g (UK size 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel 32mm / forefoot 22mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper / textile lining / rubber outsole
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.