These men's training shoes from adidas have a stabilising heel to help secure the fit during every lift and every squat. The design showcases a wider forefoot, which allows your foot to splay naturally when weightlifting. Finally, a low-to-the-ground profile adds a responsive feel.Features Include:
- Textile and synthetic upper with RPU protective cage for added durability
- Wider forefoot for a solid stable base
- Raised toe cap
- PRO MODERATOR heel support stabilises the heel
- Comfortable textile lining
- Low-profile cushioning
- TRAXION outsole for maximum grip in all directions
- 3mm heel drop for low-to-the-ground stability
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.