adidas adizero Takumi Ren 2 - Frost Blue/Black/Black
Updated with insights from Mr Mimura, the elite Takumi Ren 2 is superbly crafted with a snug micro-fit mesh upper, full-length TORSION® Bar and lightweight SPRINTFRAME build.
The Takumi Ren 2 is a lightweight professional standard running shoe suitable for longer runs up to marathon distances and have a breathable air mesh upper with ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot for an extra push, TORSION® SYSTEM midfoot support and comfortable heel cushioning. ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact. Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The all TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.Features Include:
- Weight: 198 g (size UK 8.5)
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Solvent-free synthetic Tirennina suede overlays for support
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; Non-slip lining for comfort and performance
- Extended TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Moulded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort; ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; miCoach compatible
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Continental™ Rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.