With moulded EVA foam in the heel, the adidas Adizero MD offers lightweight, resilient cushioning, while the SprintFrame provides a lightweight and supportive chassis for a faster and more stable ride.
The Sprintweb upper is a seamless fabric that reduces irritation caused by traditional stitching and delivers lightweight support. The Adizero MD features AirMesh throughout the upper for enhanced breathability and a Microsuede interior for a soft, comfortable feel.
The outsole features a Pebax Spike Plate in the forefoot, which provides lightweight yet durable traction, designed to speed and grip on the track.Features Include:
- Moulded EVA in the heel
- SprintFrame is a lightweight but supportive chassis for a stable and fast ride
- Pebax Spike Plate in the forefoot for optimal performance and durability
- 6 spike receptacles per shoe
- Sprintweb is a seamfree fabric on the upper for lightweight support
- AirMesh throughout the upper provides breathability
- Microsuede interior offers a soft feel and smooth fit
- EVA Perforated Sockliner provides breathable underfoot cushioning
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.