The Boston 6 is a lightweight shoe that is built for speed. Boost™ fuels every stride, working strategically with the lightweight STRETCHWEB outsole for an endless supply of light, fast energy. The boost™ construction is durable, adaptable and delivers an all-temperature performance.
The engineered mesh upper provides a seamless, second-skin fit and breathability to keep feet cool and comfortable, while the TORSION® system between the heel and forefoot ensures a stable ride.Features Include:
- Runner type: neutral
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- boost™ for responsive cushioning - the more energy you give the more you get
- Engineered mesh in forefoot for breathability and a supportive comfortable fit
- Breathable and supportive zones; Soft material for less chafing
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Wide fit
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.