The Boston 6 is a lightweight shoe that is built for speed. Boost™ fuels every stride, working strategically with the lightweight STRETCHWEB outsole for an endless supply of light, fast energy. The boost™ construction is durable, adaptable and delivers an all-temperature performance.
The engineered mesh upper provides a seamless, second-skin fit and breathability to keep feet cool and comfortable, while the TORSION® system between the heel and forefoot ensures a stable ride.Features Include:
- Runner type: neutral
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- boost™ for responsive cushioning - the more energy you give the more you get
- Engineered mesh in forefoot for breathability and a supportive comfortable fit
- Breathable and supportive zones; Soft material for less chafing
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Wide fit
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.