The Boston 6 is a lightweight shoe that is built for speed. boost™ fuels every stride, working strategically with the lightweight STRETCHWEB outsole for an endless supply of light, fast energy. The engineered mesh upper provides a seamless fit and breathability to keep feet cool and comfortable.Features Include:
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light fast energy
- Engineered mesh upper for a seamless fit and high breathability
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Microfit locks your foot down for a direct fit and fast run
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimise the unique properties of boost™
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- Weight: 244 g (size UK 8.5); Runner type: Neutral; Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.