Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Free Connect Training Shoes promote breathability and comfort whilst encouraging flexibility. The slip-on style features an asymmetrical strap which hugs your foot for a snug and secure feel. The addition of a heel counter helps provide added stability and a locked-in fit.
The Injected unit sole material that is used in the midsole provides cushioning that is durable enough to double as the outsole, resulting in a shoe that is drastically lighter in weight.
An auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands and contracts with every step, allowing equal pressure dispersal throughout your step, helping maintain flexibility without compromising on stability.
Finally, a zonal traction pattern provides grip for dynamic movement whilst still allowing you to turn and pivot with ease.Features Include:
- Engineered mesh upper offers breathable flexibility.
- Slip-on design with an asymmetrical strap hugs your foot for snug comfort.
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands and contracts with every step to help maintain flexible stability.
- One-piece upper with sandwich mesh breathability.
- Foam in the heel and collar provides a cushioned feel.
- Zonal traction pods provide grip for dynamic movement.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.