Nike Air Structure Triax+ 12 Running Shoes - Wht/Volt/Blk
These Nike Air Structure Triax+ 12 Running Shoes are ideal for mild to moderate overpronators who benefit from added medial support and stability, but refuses to sacrifice cushioning or a smooth ride.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure Triax+ 12 delivers on the consistency core runners demand while adding slight modifications for improvements in comfort and sustainability.
It features the same great blend of stability, ride and cushioning as its predecessor and a consistent fit based on Nike’s new and improved women’s-specific last (QE-17), but with added comfort thanks to a subtle reduction in overlays along the lateral quarter.
From its environmentally preferred rubber outsole to its upper, which makes
extensive use of recycled content and is engineered to maximise material efficiency, these Nike Air Structure Triax+ 12 running shoes are Nike's most sustainably manufactured running trainers ever.Features Include:
- Large expanses of open mesh enhance comfort and breathability.
- Reflectivity on the toe and heel helps with visibility in poorly lit conditions.
- Gender-specific crash pad is highly de-coupled and articulated to help absorb shock at impact and moderate the range and rate of pronation through midstance.
- Nike Zoom units in the heel and forefoot for low-profile responsive cushioning.
- Footbridge component helps reduce the range of excessive pronation through midstance.
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- Articulated high-density medial post along the medial midfoot and heel works with the Footbridge component and arch bridge midfoot shank to reduce excessive pronation through midstance while maintaining a smooth transition through footstrike.
- Gender-specific arch bridge midfoot shank enhances support and medial
- stability while allowing a degree of torsional rotation to unlock the foot’s
- natural stabilising mechanisms.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber outsole for maximum abrasion resistance.
- A 6mm panel of Duralon blown rubber across the met-heads and along the lateral forefoot improves cushioning and encourages a more neutral efficient stride through toe-off.
- Environmentally preferred rubber in a Waffle Fill configuration provides great multi-surface traction and durability along with a measure of added cushioning.
- Deep gender-specific flex grooves aligned along the length and width of the shoe for optimal gait efficiency—one of many attributes of Natural Motion Engineering technology that contributes to the shoe’s smooth protective ride.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.