Combining a nested auxetic design on the outsole for tuned flexibility and a partial woven upper for enhanced durability creates a shoe that feels comfortable and secure mile after mile.
The Free RN Distance 2 also features a free-floating mesh bootie for a more stable feel as well as improved ventilation.Features Include:
- Nested auxetic design on the outsole provides tuned flexibility
- Partial woven upper delivers durability and lockdown
- Free-floating mesh bootie offers a stable feel
- Loosely woven fabric in the forefoot flex zone provides natural stretch. This provides optimal movement that is more breathable than the previous version
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive supportive fit
- Lunarlon cushioning system features soft reengineered Lunarlon foam for a smooth cushioned transition. It is fused to a lightweight IU carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush cushioning and durable support underfoot
- The auxetic tristars offer 6 different flex points for the ultimate in natural motion. Expanding and contracting equally in all directions the auxetic shapes allow equal pressure dispersal throughout your stride
- Weight: 8.8oz / 249g (men's size 10)
- Offset: 4mm (16mm forefoot 20mm heel)
- Last: QD-39
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.