Featuring a DuoMax Support System, the ASICS GT-1000 5 enhances support and stability. The dual-density midsole is positioned to give support to the key areas and deliver a secure fit and feel, perfect for neutral runners or those who overpronate and need the added stability.
The GEL cushioning system, placed at the rearfoot and forefoot in the GT-1000 5, ensures that minimal stress is placed on your joints during the heel strike and toe-off phase of the gait cycle. The GEL system provides firm cushioning as well as shock absorption, making this shoe suitable for both beginners and experienced runners alike.
The upper is constructed with a lightweight, open hole mesh that delivers flexibility and a breathable feel. In addition to the breathability, the GT-1000 5 has been built with reflective materials around the eyelets and heel for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.
The outsole features DuraSponge, a durable blown rubber compound, which delivers great traction on different running surfaces. ASICS has placed their high abrasion rubber in critical areas of the outsole to enhance the durability of the shoe.Features Include:
- 10mm offset
- Suitable for neutral runners or overpronators
- Impact Guidance System for improved gait efficiency
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning for shock absorption
- Guidance Line features a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression enhancing gait efficiency
- Trusstic System reduces weight of the sole unit
- SpEVA midsole material improves bounce-back
- DuraSponge outsole for cushioning and durability
- AHAR placed in critical areas of the outsole for durability
- DuoMax Support System positions a dual-density midsole for stability and support
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.