The 2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top is engineered for muscle containment, providing support to the upper body, shoulders and core area, which helps you maintain a better posture.
PWX FLEX fibers are powerful and deliver superior compression that reduces muscle vibration and helps speed up recovery time. As well as being supportive, the PWX FLEX construction still allows for flexibility and unrestricted mobility. The top also benefits from raglan sleeves and a wide scooped neckline which further promote range of motion.
The long sleeve length provides additional coverage, making this compression top a great option for cooler days. With mesh panels and a moisture-wicking fabric, you won't have to worry about a build-up of heat or sweat, so you can stay cool and comfortable during exercise.Features Include:
- High power PWX FLEX supports bicep tricep forearm deltoid pectoral and core stomach muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery
- Reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Mesh panels for greater breathability in key regions
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the surface of the fabric
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- Main fabric: 72% Polyamide 28% Elastane
- Mesh panels: 84% Polyamide 16% Elastane
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.