The 2XU Compression Short Sleeve Top is engineered for muscle containment, providing support to the upper body, shoulders and core area, which helps you maintain a better posture.
PWX FLEX fibers are powerful and deliver superior compression that reduces muscle vibration and helps speed up recovery time. As well as being supportive, the PWX FLEX construction still allows for flexibility and unrestricted mobility. The top also benefits from raglan sleeves and a wide scooped neckline which further promote range of motion.
Finished with flatlock seams that reduce chafing and high filament yarns that wick sweat away from the skin, the 2XU Compression Short Sleeve Top makes a great addition to your workout kit.
In addition to the moisture management, the Compression Top features mesh panels which enhance the breathability to keep you feeling cool and comfortable during exercise.Features Include:
- High power PWX FLEX supports bicep tripec forearm deltoid pectoral and core stomach muscles
- Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions
- Raglan sleeves construction for unrestricted movement
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA for exceptional fit support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric's surface
- Antibacterial and UP50+ sun protection
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.