ASICS GT 2150 Running Shoes - Womens - White/Lightning/IslandBlue
THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!
These ASICS GT 2140 running shoes will suit moderate over-pronators who run long distances, particularly 10k and marathon and require comfortable arch support.Features Include:
- Space master UV- ASICS innovative upper material technology. Construction of weave and material provides enhanced moisture management with improved ventilation. Anti UV properties provides protection against harmful effects of the Sun.
- Biomorphic Fit- Biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit improved comfort less risk of injury and enhanced performance.
- Personal Heel Fit- A special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer’s heel.
- 3M Reflective- 3M Reflective- Improved footwear visibility when running in low level light.
- I.G.S- ASICS Impact Guidance System or I.G.S is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete’s foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech I.G.S shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural “gait”.
- Solyte Midsole- Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- DuoMax- A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide guidance and control to prevent overpronation.
- Visible Rearfoot GEL- The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- Visible Forefoot GEL- The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- Space Trusstic- An advanced system that creates a pocket between the Trusstic system and the midsole allowing for greater midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- Durasponge Rubber Forefoot- A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability combined with a comfortable cushioned ride.
- Solyte 55 lasted- Enhancing the cushioning and support by utilizing Solyte in the construction of the shoe between the midsole and the upper. Adjusted in density specific to the level of support required from the running shoe.
- Removable ComforDry sockliner- This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system that creates a cooler drier healthier shoe environment.
- Gender Specific Midfoot design- Incorporated within Space Trusstic a technology to provide for the different biomechanical function exhibited by the male and female mid foot.
- Asymmetrical Lacing system- A lacing system the follows the natural curve of the foot to ensure a perfect fit and less friction.
- Guidance Line – This new element is a vertical cut groove and runs along the outsole mimics the foots ideal centre of pressure through the gait cycle. The guidance line helps promote efficient gait repeatability ensure the first step is as efficient as the last.
- Soft Top Duomax – In addition to the gender specific midfoot design we have now introduced the gender specific Duomax support in the female version. This innovative concept is another example of how ASICS is addressing the gender differences. Added exclusively in the female shoe Soft Top Duomax features a layer of 48 degree Solyte midsole material on top of the Duomax pillar. This ensures a soft feel upon impact and reduces the chance of irritation over the arch.
- Discrete Eyelets – Individually stitched lace eyelets improve the upper fit while reducing risk of irritation.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.