Nike Air Zoom Kyotee GTX Trail Running Shoe is a very versatile trail running shoe that provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
A lean, very light and nimble trail shoe for the runner looking for performance on any terrain. Forefoot and rearfoot Zoom Air for low profile cushioning. Multiple aggressive lugs in outsole for maximum grip on hard rock and great traction on loose dirt and mud.Features Include:
- Rugged waterproof Gore-Tex XCR mesh upper provides protection from harsh winter elements without sacrificing breathability.
- Strategically-placed synthetic overlays provide support where needed most without added weight.
- Rugged toe overlay for great toe protection while running on the trail.
- Two-density Phylon midsole enhances durability and cushioning.
- An adaptive traction podular design adds cushioning and provides enhanced traction allowing the midsole and outsole to adapt in any terrain.
- Heel and forefoot Zoom Air units provide low-profile responsive cushioning at heel strike and toe-off.
- Full-length BRS 1000 carbon rubber outsole for high abrasion resistance.
- Multiple aggressive lugs provide maximum traction on hard rock loose dirt and mud surfaces.
- Stone shield provides forefoot protection from stones on the trail.
- Forefoot flex grooves enhances flexibility for a more natural range of motion through toe-off.
Product Ref : 439