This support features two medial and two lateral spring steel stays and it lends minor ligament support. It helps relieve the symptoms of Chondromalacia, patellar subluxtion and patellar tendinitis. The Long 4 mm thick neoprene sleeve with nylon facing on both sides provides thermal compression. The uniquely styled stitch pattern eliminates all stitching from the sensitive area behind the knee.
100% latex-free 4.8 mm neoprene (CR) - exclusive of binding/straps/cover fabric
The knee is bone, ligament, muscle, cartilage and the joint most frequently called on to do the heavy “lifting”. McDavid thoroughly understand the anatomy of the knee and the anatomy of the athlete’s mind. They provide confidence and rebuild performance via leading technologies, superior materials and ultimate craftsmanship.
McDavid have a special 5-needle stitch which creates a stronger, wider, flatter and more durable seam closure on neoprene-based products. It provides a cleaner design and finish to their products. This is an exclusive technique to McDavid.Features Include:
- - Designed to help relieve symptoms of chondromalacia patellar subluxation and tendonitis while offering medial-lateral support and prevention of ligament injuries
- - Padded buttress supports the patella
- - Reinforced ligament support with spring steel stays
- - Top and bottom hook and loop closures ensure outstanding fit
- - Latex-free neoprene provides thermal/compression therapy
- - Outer heavy-duty nylon fabric for durability
- - Fits left or right
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.